Choose from the below list to access important support forms. If you don't find what you need here, contact us by e-mail or call 484-1500.
Champaign County DJFS provides assistance to individuals and family of our community.
Contact us to access:
Please call or stop in the OhioMeansJobs Champaign County to access the wide array of resources available to you.
- WIA Application
- Employer Inteview Form
- Grant/Scholarship/Financial Aid Agreement
Let our OhioMeansJobs Champaign County staff help put your career back on track. We can connect you with potential employers, education resources, and financial assistance. Visit our OhioMeansJobs Champaign County site >
Income Withholding (IW)
There are many different ways that the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) can issue an IW. These include but are not limited to:
• If the Obligor is employed, CSEA will issue the IW directly to the employer. The employer will deduct the payments from the Obligor’s wages and send them directly to OCSPC (Ohio Child Support Payment Central) in Columbus.
• CSEA also has the ability to issue an IW if the Obligor is receiving benefits from Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation (OBWC), Ohio Bureau of Employment Services (OBES), and certain Social Security benefits.
• If the Obligor is self-employed, or not employed, CSEA can have support payments deducted from a bank account (savings or checking).
• Obligors who declare their earnings through 1099 are also subject to wage withholding from the company providing those earnings.
After payment is received, OCSPC can take up to two (2) business days to process it. After completion of processing, funds will either be mailed, direct deposited via EFT (electronic funds transfer) or via Ohio e-QuickPay MasterCard to the Obligee.
The employer is asked to send payments to OCSPC as often as the Obligor is paid. The employer is required to remit payment 7 business days after the payment is deducted from their payroll. Employer must remit in 7 calendar days (5 business days)
The following formulas demonstrate the estimated amount withheld per check depending on the pay periods the employed uses;
For example, the Obligor is ordered to pay $200 per month in support, not including fees.*
The Obligor is paying $2,400 ($200 x 12 months) in support per year.
Bi-weekly / 26 pay periods: Yearly support / 26 pay periods = Wage withheld per check
$2,400.00 / 26 = $92.31 per paycheck
Twice per month / 24 pay periods: Yearly support / 24 pay periods = Wage withheld per check
$2,400.00/24 = $100.00 per paycheck
Weekly / 52 pay periods: Yearly support / 52 pay periods = Wage withheld per check
$2,400.00 / 52 = $46.16 per paycheck
*An additional 2% fee is added onto the Obligor’s support obligation for administrative fees. The fee will be paid after the full monthly obligation is fulfilled. Some months these fees will not be paid, depending on the frequency of payments. The fee will still be charged to the case, and will be caught up with months that there are more pay periods (3 pay period months for biweekly pays, 5 pay period months for weekly pays, generally twice a year).
Apply for Benefits
Check your benefits eligibility, report your changes, and apply online through the Ohio Benefits.
We help ensure the well-being of children and elderly citizens in our community.