Choose from the below list to access important support forms. If you don't find what you need here, contact us by e-mail or call 484-1500.
Champaign County DJFS provides assistance to individuals and family of our community.
Contact us to access:
Please call or stop in the OhioMeansJobs Champaign County to access the wide array of resources available to you.
- WIA Application
- Employer Inteview Form
- Grant/Scholarship/Financial Aid Agreement
Let our OhioMeansJobs Champaign County staff help put your career back on track. We can connect you with potential employers, education resources, and financial assistance. Visit our OhioMeansJobs Champaign County site >
(When your case is in arrears)
An Obligor is considered in Default when he/she is behind in payments totaling one month or more of his/her current support obligation.
(Visit Terms and Definitions — Arrears)
When the Obligor owes in excess of one month’s obligation, a Notice of Default and Potential Action will be automatically generated by SETS. The Default notice will be sent to the Obligor warning him/her of possible enforcement remedies that the CSEA may take to secure the past due support obligation. When a case goes into Default, this is the beginning of the Enforcement Process.
Possible enforcement remedies include, but are not limited to:
• SETS Automated Reporting to Credit Bureau Agencies
• Securing additional money to pay off arrears (CSEA may withhold an additional 20% of the current support obligation)
• Driver’s License Suspension
• Tax Refund Intercept (based on amount of arrears, not default).
• Court Action
• Financial Institution Data Match (FIDM) (freeze/seize funds in an account)
• Seek Work orders / referral to Successful Career Connections (specific course available in Champaign County), or your county’s OhioMeansJobs office.
Apply for Benefits
Check your benefits eligibility, report your changes, and apply online through the Ohio Benefits.
We help ensure the well-being of children and elderly citizens in our community.